Launching of mobile banking services (IMPS & UPI)
The Bank is very pleased to inform the launching of Mobile Banking Services (MBS) on 02-03-2018 for its esteemed customers. In its first phase of implementation Bank is offering a basic app to our customers with the following facilities –
- Balance Inquiry – the customers will be able to view the real-time account balance
- Mini Statement – the customers will be able to view the last 9 transactions
- Intra-bank funds transfer- the customers will be able to transfer fund to self or any third party accounts after registration of beneficiary/ directly by providing the account number or mobile number. Intra-bank funds transfer can be done in two ways as follows–
- Mobile-Mobile – for mobile-mobile intra-bank funds transfer, the beneficiary mobile number should also be registered for mobile banking services with the bank.
- Mobile-Account – for mobile-account intra-bank funds transfer, beneficiary account need not be registered for mobile banking services, as it is within the same Bank.
- Inter-bank funds transfer
- Inter Bank Fund Transfer through NEFT
- Inter Bank Fund Transfer through IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) which would offer instant 24×7 interbank electronic fund transfer service through mobile phones.
|Per transaction Limit (Rs.)||Daily Limit (Rs.)||Weekly Limit (Rs.)||Monthly limit (Rs.)||Daily number of financial transactions limit|
|Inter- bank/ Intra- bank Funds transfer||10/-||25,000/-||25,000/-||1,00,000/-||2,00,000/-||50|
Customers desirous of availing the services are to approach his/ her home branch with the duly filled in prescribed application form. They are also required to go through the safety and operative guidelines for a secure Mobile banking experience